While academic advancement is crucial, a unique and well-rounded personality will help your child stand out in the crowd. Personality development is very crucial for students, earlier the better. Personality is a set of characteristics which define and make a person stand out. There are various components which define a personality like, character, attitude, environment and behaviour. The amalgamation of all these components shapes an individual’s personality. Therefore, we have tried to incorporate all the teaching of all these elements in our personality development classes for kids.
With our personality development course for kids, your child will build a lot of confidence—the confidence to take more significant steps in life. IAfter learning from our personality development class for children, cracking future interviews in life will be a cake-walk for your child. We will help him develop a personality which will help him to build strong relationships. An improvement in his personality through our personality development topics for primary school students will increase your chances of success. These topics of personality development for school students have been decided by our highly educated faculty members. Hence, our online classes can help a lot in your child’s personality development as we’ll primarily teach him:
- 1. The importance of saying ‘Please’ and ‘Thank You’.
- 2. The importance of saying sorry for something you have done wrong.
- 3. The importance of someone’s privacy and to always knock before they enter someones room.
- 4. To cover their mouth while sneezing.
- 5. To stay patient and say Excuse me if necessary.
- 6. To respect others feelings and it is not okay to make fun of people and be polite to people with disabilities and treat them equally.
- 7. If your child knows how to talk to people on the phone can help leave a good impression of your child.
- 8. To respect their elders, be it, anybody, parents, teachers, grandparents, or any other adults they encounter.
- 9. We insist on developing the habit of remembering the names of family members. So that the child is praised among the adults.
- 10. It is important to teach kids that staring or pointing at people is rude. We take care of this bad habit through our course.
- Hesitation Removal
- Shyness Removal
- Developing Leadership Traits
- Time Management
- Positive Thinking
- Team Work
- Decision Making
- SWOT Analysis
- Handling Peer Pressure and Bullies
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Conflict Managementg
- Active Leadership Skills
- Social Etiquettes and Pleasing Mannerisms
- Public Speaking+ Personality Development+ Core Grammar Course Plus
- the Full Specialization
- Shareable Certificates
- Self-Paced Learning Option
- Course Videos & Readings
- Practice to enhance Confidence
- Graded Assignments & Quizes with Peer Feedback
Hurry! Only few seats available