LEARN TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE Through the Art of Fearless Public Speaking
We live in an age when students and employees are also judged on how well they communicate and present themselves at work and in public. On any educational path and career path a person can follow, being able to express oneself clearly and persuasively is a great asset. It allows for a person to share ideas, to build relationships, to appear calm and confident, and much more. However, it is not that easier as it seems to be. It can definitely be terrifying to get up in front of a crowd of people and try to captivate them with your words.
To make it unchallenging for you, educators at Bloombrain have meticulously created its public speaking certification online which incorporates all the salient public speaking topics for kids. At Bloombrain, we understand the significance of Public Speaking for children as well as adults. Though compelling, confident public speaking is a crucial skill that is often overlooked and under-developed in a child’s formative years, we aim to inculcate such skills in the students from the foundation years of their life itself. In particular, our public speaking classes for kids can offer your child the efficiency.
- Meaning and Importance of effective Communication
- Kinds of Communication
- The 7C's Communication
- Communication Technologies
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Becoming aware of personal speech habits
- characteristics to increase your confidence .
- improving posture, voice modulation,
- diction and other mechanics of speech.
- Present a good variety of speeches.
- Verbal Communication
- Grammar Skills
- Active listening
- Story telling
- Daily conversation skills
- Public Speaking+ Personality Development+ Core Grammar Course Plus
- the Full Specialization
- Shareable Certificates
- Self-Paced Learning Option
- Course Videos & Readings
- Practice to enhance Confidence
- Graded Assignments & Quizes with Peer Feedback
Hurry! Only few seats available